• FutureKron

ApeCoin (APE) "Proof of Prophecy"?! I can't believe I'm following this sh#tcoin, but...

Here we are again. The crypto market appears to be bouncing back (as predicted), and I'm finding myself oddly sucked into the ApeCoin phenomenon, especially after watching its nice little 20%++ bounce this morning (no, I'm not holding any....YET!) More below...


Please note that the following is not intended to be financial advice! It is merely my own 'prediction' or opinion of the potential price movements in the crypto market, and should be taken as entertainment purposes only. Be sure that you never invest any money that you can't afford to lose, and apply sensible, dollar cost averaging techniques to minimize losses.


Ok, first of all, check out my May 11th post, wherein I made some predictions about some of the crypto's I'm currently following. In that post, I made the following statement about APE:


"As I noted in a previous post, I think APE could have one last run, but I'm not sure I'll be buying in until late June or as far out as mid-July..we'll see. I certainly won't hold it long past its peak in August.** Do NOT buy this crypto now, but if you're a bag-holder (despite my advice to avoid it, then you can use DCA techniques to offset losses)."


So, here we are in mid-July, and APE appears to be on the move. Is it a good time to start dollar cost averaging for that August "peak" I mentioned? It's certainly on my radar for a little side play. My optimistic "me" (sometimes, TOO OPTIMISTIC), says that APE could break that recent high above $20 within the next 3-4 weeks, but I'm not making any guarantees. I can, however, "see" a nice surge no later than the third week of August.


And, I'm going to say something that I never thought I'd be saying, and that is, APE could continue to move right into early next year!


WHAAAA?!


Surprisingly, it does appear to have some long-term legs, so watch for more updates. I'm thinking that we could see a high price in the $78 by the 1st quarter of 2023 (but that's just my opinion).


With that being said, I'm just sticking to my original prediction for now, and will sell in August, when it peaks...no matter what the price is!


(In the meantime, I'm watching Avalanche (AVAX) for a really nice move over the next 2 weeks or so.) If you have any picks you'd like me to take a look at, just post a comment down below.


Finally, have you check out my FREE introductory eBook that will teach you my super-secret (ok, not so "secret" anymore) technique for making these "psychic predictions"? You can get it here. Give it a try.




7 views0 comments