The Crash is Here: YIPPEEEE! (Yes, it's a good thing, at least for those who heeded my warnings).
It's May, and as I predicted back in March, the big crash is here. Yay! Here's what to expect, when to re-invest or start dollar cost averaging, and the best timing for big profits going forward. More below...
Please note that the following is not intended to be financial advice! It is merely my own 'prediction' or opinion of the potential price movements in the crypto market, and should be taken as entertainment purposes only. Be sure that you never invest any money that you can't afford to lose, and apply sensible, dollar cost averaging techniques to minimize losses.
I just wanted to post a quick update on my predictions about the May crypto crash, which, honestly, isn't much more than I've been saying over the past few weeks. But, it's worth repeating so that we can all avoid fomo'ing in too soon, or not buying back in until prices are too high!
Please keep these 5 things in mind:
(1) I've warned that the market would take a deep plunge in mid- to late-May, but it would be followed by yet another dip! The timing for this second dip is around the first and even into the second week in June.
My personal strategy here is to dollar cost average during this 4 week timeframe to get the best overall price. I can't believe I'm saying this, but DOGE is at the top of my list for early June gains, all the way to what I think could be $.80-$.90 as soon as September (my opinion ONLY!) I have also been accumulating and staking CRO, which I think could 100X or more from the upcoming lows ($.12-$.14 if we're lucky) through 2023.
(2) We should see some significant gains between these upcoming lows into August and even September. I think bold investors will be pleasantly surprised with the gains they'll enjoy.
As I noted in a previous post, I think APE could have one last run, but I'm not sure I'll be buying in until late June or as far out as mid-July..we'll see. I certainly won't hold it long past its peak in August.** Do NOT buy this crypto now, but if you're a bag-holder (despite my advice to avoid it, then you can use DCA techniques to offset losses).
(3) There will be some big break-outs late in the year and into January, so stay tuned for a heads-up from this channel. (I'm watching UNI-Uniswap and SANDBOX, for example, for an Oct/Nov/Dec push). More specific details to come...
(4) The year 2023 will be very bullish, at least from January until May. The second half of the year will soften, but we'll see some big gains again late year and into 2024.
(5) Remember, I'm committed to exiting crypto by 2026 because I fear that the one world digital currency will be enforced, causing the entire market to crash (with the exception of some technology companies serving central banks, as well as the metaverse).
The bottom line is that you should not have any worries if you are holding bags from April. This dip, albeit a deep one, will last only a month or two (yes, I know this seems like an eternity), but you will, for the most part, get all of your money back and then some as soon as August, and most certainly into 2023.
That is, unless you're holding LUNA! Ouch!